Unofficial Mills

17th February to 23rd February 2008

Jono

Alrighters! Where were you on Friday young lady? Grace is excused, she's getting the dentist to tighten her mouth or something.

I was in Denmark on Friday.

My sister is going to get work experience in a flower shop in a couple of weeks and we were in Denmark to sort things out to make sure everything is ready when she comes. And then we visited my grandparents. I wasn't home until 23.45.

Is that a good enough excuse? ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh we're spelling it Susan are we. Pfft. Actually a girl called Susan I went to primary school turned up in town today.

Think it is Susan. Suzanne's stressed on 2nd syllable. Sorry Jono considering the work you've done on the site. ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was in Denmark on Friday.

My sister is going to get work experience in a flower shop in a couple of weeks and we were in Denmark to sort things out to make sure everything is ready when she comes. And then we visited my grandparents. I wasn't home until 23.45.

Is that a good enough excuse? ;)

Tell your sister to watch out for one of Scott's calls. ;)

Perez and Scott up a tree K I S S I N G! hehe.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Haha, I'll do that. I wouldn't mind hearing my sister on Radio One, though ;)

Yeah, I mean you seem to post pictures of her as a 'fat cow'. Haha.

sorry jono seems scott doesn't go for guys who create websites for obsessives :D

Gutted about that one! He sounded like he'd have gone out with him even more if he was related to Heather Mills though. Might be a pulling technique.

Like record of the week.

Re shoe size - no, but I'd say a Convese and a Blahnic (sp) would affect the percussion slightly.

I hope they play Radio 1's Big Weekend. Jo could play the shoe a bit like the Fray moment at the last one.

I think a whelly would make a good sound...

Just listened to the Feeling's new album. What a flop.

Seems to be a large amount of freaks on FD this weekend. I guess people got their cards, rang the number and went on the dates this weekend. They then gave them the Flirt Divert number when they met them.

I find the concept behind Flirt Divert a bit cowardly. If I'm not interested, I'll say so.

Do you get that much attention then? ;)

I have a nice girly interest, but I think she lurks this website so shalln't say much.

Hello geeks. Have I missed much?

Scott's jingles have been changed to 'Susan', Flirt Divert and Perez Hilton wants to hook up with Scott. That said his message seems cleaner than the discussion they had on Switch about a guy who leaked his juices into Perez or something, and one celebrity who likes to use "a different hole".

The producer of Switch seemed to be cringing... Speaking of Perez he fell out with Mark Ronson.