Unofficial Mills

13th January to 19th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To top it all off they have their own little area where no one can stand at gigs. It's as bad as those small fat girls that ask to go past you and then choose not to move and just stand right in front of you and you can't breathe...

;)

Dinnertime. Back later

Toodle pip.

Can't believe this website is in it's fourth year now. I need to get out more.

I seem to have vague recollections of a bloke coming up to me in the pub on New Year's Eve telling me he visits Unofficial Mills and wanting to know all about Scott. I seem to remember telling him I needed the loo and doing a runner.

I thought today's breaking Britney news was that she's threatened to kill herself? I hope that doesn't happen during the show.

Well the Times of India reports she's moving to Pakistan. She could be the new Benazir Bhutto. She's also planning to convert to Islam according to the News of the World.

I'm going to try "I'm Scott Mills from Radio 1" more often in queues.

I'm surprised people stopped Scott with the lesbian line, no one talks to each other in central London, they all ignore each other.

I'm hoping Adele will be Jack Penate's support act on his upcoming tour.

I'm going to see Jack too.

My dad was a bit confused. He looked up at the Sky and said 'Newsbeat is awful these days' when he was listening to Breaking Britney News. Haha.