Unofficial Mills

5th to 10th November 2007

Danishgirl

Jono hav u got pics of hair before and after in a This Morning stylee!

No, sadly not. The website seems to have very few shots of any client, and the live stream wasn't up this year. You can only hope I might make a brief appearance on tonight's show. Least I was mic'ed up this year!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm used to it now, I should stop setting myself up :)

What I want to know is how they fill a 50 minute album for two hours? Oh, they talk about it. Is it not that Zane is on holiday and thought he'd do a week of pre-records instead?

Pah, Scott should have chosen the Jive Bunny album.

Ooh he cut off Chappers, that's not very nice.

I love that Scott has more maturer conversations with Zane than Chris. That's surprising!

I read in the Mirror today they want to make Santa Clauses in Bluewater thin because he's setting a bad example for children. They're putting them on exercise machines every morning. How stupid is that!

I read in the Mirror today they want to make Santa Clauses in Bluewater thin because he's setting a bad example for children. They're putting them on exercise machines every morning. How stupid is that!

Fecking political correctness.

I drew a flip book today. The first ever piece of animation-type thing I've ever done, and it went well!

I'm quite sad that there isn't any Steps or S Club 7 being talked about here.

It's like saying Only Fools and Horses fans should be excited about the Green Green Grass. Not gonna happen.

Aw, I missed out on a call from Nihal. His producer left me a message yesterday whilst I was out of coverage in London.