Unofficial Mills

13/09/2007 - Thursday

Jono

Here's the latest review from <B>Grace</b>...

<B>Lord of the Dance?</B>

Jo told her listeners this morning that Scott would be appearing on BBC1 show "Strictly Come Dancing", and also told them to text into Scott's show this evening, to congratulate him on the news. However, Jo lied and Scott isn't going to appear on the show, having turned it down once before in the past. Although he would look the part with the fake tan and whitened teeth...

<B>Russia Update</B>

Scott thinks that Russia lost the football last night, purely because of "get jiggy with it" day.

Also, he has been receiving many emails off of girls saying that they found his Russian accent attractive, prompting him to use his voice in a feature of him in some "saucy" scenarios.

However, the girls found his voice too attractive, and Natasha on her way to Gatwick on the train phoned in to say that his voice had made her actual bra pop open. Not so long after this, another lady called in to say that this had happened to her, too. But Scott soon found out that she was actually bluffing. Scott's voice also made a fella's flies fall down, goooood mornin'!

<B>Captain Flaky</B>

Scott got an email forwarded to him, and all of his friends had added comments to the bottom, and Scott thinks they said something by accident. They’ve been referring to him with a rather unflattering nickname. Anyone want to guess? There’s the obvious choices, Chopper guessed moonface, and the text system crashed because of everyone guessing. It’s not FA Cup head, Sunbed Queen, The Orange Gimp, Wotsit (because he’s orange and cheesy), Mr Baked Bean, Orange Peel, Milky Bar Kid, Lego Head, Son of Dale, Chipolata, Botox Face, Pumpkin Head, Fanta Face or Carrot King. It is *drumroll* Captain Flaky, because he doesn’t turn up for things sometimes. Maybe this is karma biting Scott on the arse for calling Sophie Ellis Bextor “panface”. Tut tut, people have feelings y’know! And before you ask, the Captain Flaky nickname has nothing to do with dandruff. A guy called Phil phoned Scott to tell him that he’s the foreman at the place he works, and he has a secret nickname that he didn’t know about- Potato Head. And his dad gets called Ned Flanders.

<B>The Bookshop Game!</B>

It’s time for the bookshop game again! This time it’s a bookshop in New York, and, in between playing drums, the guy on the end of the phone tried to track down Keep It In The Family by Ijus Kizmeemamar. He even went as far to say he’d read about it in a review. I can’t say I want to know details, to be honest. Adam from Norwich phoned up to say he works in a branch of Waterstones, and a warning about Scott’s game has been posted on their intranet. So everyone is now on their guard. Adam evidently wasn’t enough, as he fell for Why Can’t I Get a Date by Istin Cafish. Amateur.

<B>Oh dear…</B>

You remember Joanne’s story from earlier in the week right? Her boyfriend came to pick her up from her house, and as her dad waved his little girl off, the rather obvious, shall we say, I Wanna F*ck You by Akon was blaring out the car. Lovely, just lovely. Anyway, Josh, got in contact with Scott to say he’s fourteen and has just gone back to school. His mum picked him up one day and Tragedy by Steps was playing very loudly. Ouch, I’ve got to say I wouldn’t want be in his shoes at school the next day. They probably wouldn’t fit, anyway…