16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They can play this track as many times as they want, i love it. Its that Tupac and Changes they really need to get over.

Not heard that in aaaages? Ghetto Gospel more like!

Can't Scott play some clips of the other tracks, not all of us can catch Moyles to hear the clips.

Colin did a slight innuendo last night but then realised he'd make it into it.

I keep missing all these cover versions, theyre releasing an album of them all am i right?

Naturally, it's out start of next month.

Nigella? It's not just the boys, David Cameron yesterday said he wanted to stay on This Morning to see her. Then Fearne said something like "you like her food? i bet it's her baps?"

I saw Scouting for Girls last night. Boy that Roy was flirting with the crowd, doing some shouts outs for the girls he liked ;)

I brought tickets to Kate Nash today. But that's another two months away. And me seeing Zane Lowe is back on. I'm going to stay in a friend's apartment before going to BBC Norfolk the next day.

This Sugababes track is a choon!

I'm going to see the holloways and the wombats tonight!!!

Just thought id get out my excitement so we can get on with the show...

Sounds great!! And..erm... you're not the only member to tell everyone that they are going to see this or that band or whatever... ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Sounds great!! And..erm... you're not the only member to tell everyone that they are going to see this or that band or whatever... ;)

I think it's good when they're bands Radio 1 plays. Whereas if you said you were off to see the Bee Gees, perhaps people wouldn't be as interested.

No, but the 'lads from Fakenham' did. Always random when a town you know is mentioned.

Fair play to Anthony, he's dating Zoe Birkett off of Pop Idol. If I recall, she was quite cute.

_38735537_birkett300.jpg

You wouldn't want to be Matt Damon. Imagine them shouting the Team America stuff at you all the time. "MATTTTTT DAMMMMOOON!". Think I'd rather be spotted as Anthony, someone who faded into the distance. More credit to them for actually remember him...

I think that picture of anthonys cheered me up big time, Im not well I cant keep a temperature, apparently look like a ghost and feel very weak just want to go bed, but Im not allowed cos we have an estate agent over soon.

:(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

All the old people reckon I look like Jamie Baldwin from Coronation Street. Don't you hate it how old people just go with anyone you vaguely look like.

CoronationSt_RupertHill_178.jpg

Mmm He's nice too.

If your posting pictures of nice, gorgeous people please may I get my Mcfly pics out please?

twitter.com/emgreatorex