Unofficial Mills

16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

Has anyone heard 'Sex with the ex' from Reverend and the Makers? It was the only song I avoided at first as I presumed it was rude, but it's actually one of the nicest I've heard from them.

Just listened to a 30-second clip of it on iTunes, I see your point, it is quite nice. Still not a patch on Heavyweight Champion Of The World though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted a West Ham beanie bear for a funeral tomorrow to put on a grave, I ordered it by ebay a week ago, and the damn seller only dispatched it yesterday. Should have been here Monday at the latest if they had their arse in gear :(

I wanted a West Ham beanie bear for a funeral tomorrow to put on a grave, I ordered it by ebay a week ago, and the damn seller only dispatched it yesterday. Should have been here Monday at the latest if they had their arse in gear :(

Oh God..I'm sorry. Give them bad Feedback!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

That's horrible, I'd give them bad feedback, like Emma says. :(