Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might not be around much today, I have a new book to read. :D

Is it anything to do with Richard Hammond/David Tennant/the other Top Gear people whose names I can't remember by any chance...? I'm not intending to infer that David Tennant presents Top Gear btw, I'm not that stupid, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Sounds interesting Emma, what for? Who's that in your avatar btw? I feel as if I recognise it.

Simon off've Klaxons, my husband of the near future (see what I did there...?)

Right, we have to present two news reports in German tomorrow, I have one on Colin McCrae, and the other was going to be on the maybe Madeleine McCann film. But now, a story today has affected my life and I'm thinking I should do the other one on José leaving Chelsea, great fan that I am. Otherwise, the other two are doom and gloom, at least the José one won't be as sad...?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Simon off've Klaxons, my husband of the near future (see what I did there...?)

Right, we have to present two news reports in German tomorrow, I have one on Colin McCrae, and the other was going to be on the maybe Madeleine McCann film. But now, a story today has affected my life and I'm thinking I should do the other one on José leaving Chelsea, great fan that I am. Otherwise, the other two are doom and gloom, at least the José one won't be as sad...?

Oh that's a hard question ... Well... I think I'd take the José one (I don't know who he is, but if I had the opportunity to say something about someone I'm a fan of I'd do it)...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Or, you could do a happy one. For example, (just off've the top of my head) there is a great man that just released a book after almost dying last year.

I can't imagine who you are talking about Kelly...? :rolleyes:;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, you'll have to get rid of Lovefoxxx from CSS first Emma. And I think you should go for the José story, at least it's different, haha.

Oh, she's no problem! Yeah I thought José, "hot off the press" and that jazz.

Oh that's a hard question ... Well... I think I'd take the José one (I don't know who he is, but if I had the opportunity to say something about someone I'm a fan of I'd do it)...

José is great! Damn him!

Laura really shouldn't have Wotsits if she's ill...Quavers are the way to go.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.