Unofficial Mills

31/08/2007 - Friday

Jono

Scott was at a Heroes bash last night, as you know, it's his favourite show. He met someone he hadn't seen in five years, and got her number. But when he was trying to add her the phone book was full! So Scott had to delete a number to make room for her. Then on the way home he decided it was time to delete some people he doesn't talk to any more and found it quite therapeutic! I know what he means, I have done just that recently, and it's great until you get a text from a random number. Then you have to debate whether to ask who it is, or ignore it.

Miss South Carolina 2007 was featured heavily on yesterday's show as part of Miss Teen USA. Since then she's been on Morning TV in America defending herself. They made her watch it back as she hadn't seen it, and she was making her excuses for the poor performance. She says she was over-whelmed when asked by the question, and her mind had gone blank. They then re-asked her the question, and had clearly rehearsed the answer. Bless her! Catch the clips doing the rounds on YouTube now.

Somehow this led to the team looking at pictures of Samantha Janus who has just joined Eastenders. They were trying to decide if she was hot or not. This then led to Chappers showing Scott a picture of another newcome to the soap, Heather, and Scott letting out a horrible laugh when he saw it! Shame on you Mills!

Finally, Shabnam was in the Radio 1 building today. Off of Big Brother 2007. When she left the building she was overwhelmed by the press outside and played up to the cameras. The press were unamused, as it turned out they were there for the Heroes guests that were also in the building earlier. Oops! She's recorded a new version of Lulu's Shout that Scott played out during the show. It's painful...

And then there was the Wonder Years. Check out the 'Your Views' thread on the forum to find out the tracklisting. I have to rush out now for my birthday celebrations!