12th to 18th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well, me and my friends used to say it for a lot of high school. I would have thought you'd have known what it was.

Less than three <3 No different to having a smiley on the side thing in text talk.

There's something really not quite right about buying Xmas presents at this time of year. *frowns* Mind you, my neighbour did the same thing a few weeks ago with his daughter's present.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Well there isn't, but the ideal really appeals to me. Just think of how much spare money you'll have left in December and no stress. But it never really works like that, and you'll lose stuff or break stuff, and forget what present is for who.

I'd like to think my family are thinking about what to buy me for my birthday, not buying Xmas presents already.

For the target audience maybe the question should be "have you compiled your list of gifts you're hoping to get" since buying gifts is more a Mums Dads and Aunties thing really.

Since when? Everyone has to buy Christmas presents! It's the rules!

Good luck to the person in charge of creating a podcast out of today's show!

Oh yeah, I need to remember to get my results on thursday.

Please can you tell my daughter that? Nope only kidding she does always get a gift for me

I was disgusted my mate at work doesn't know how old his brothers are, nor knows when their birthdays are. His mum still gets him stuff. He's 20 for gods sake.

I wouldn't want to hear this Calvin Harris song too much. It reminds me of Puff The Magic Dragon in some bizarre sense.

I was disgusted my mate at work doesn't know how old his brothers are, nor knows when their birthdays are. His mum still gets him stuff. He's 20 for gods sake.

Wow, I'm only 16 and I know all my brother's and sister's ages, birthdays and birth weights.

26925_2.jpg

It looks more like Chopper has just been the vicar to Scott and Louis' wedding.

Hmmm, Radio Norfolk have sent me about a billion health and safety forms to fill in. Why is it crap like that turns up next day, but stuff you've ordered that is exciting doesn't turn up weeks because of the "postal strikes".

And why has every girl I know decided they'll use their middle name with their name. Like my friend Anna who is now calling herself Anna Louise. If that's the case Scott's gonna have to call himself Scott Bob if this is a trend.