5th to 11th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh I was at a Travis gig this year, and some annoying woman in front of me started peeing me off. She was like "are you from Scotland". I was like "no! I am from Norfolk! this county!"

And she kept annoying me asking what part of Scotland I was from. In the end I said my friend was, and she pretended to be from Edinburgh.

Could have hit her. Then she tried to crowd surf me!

Cheers Scott for talking about projectile vomiting while I'm trying to eat....

The most dangerous gigs I've been to were Maximo Park and The Fratellis, nearly got crushed to death and trampled on, but it was all good fun.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I tell you a dangerous gig, bloody Dizzee Rascal. I was terrified. Until it reached a point anyway.

I saw Dizzee at T in the Park for about 30 seconds before all my friends headed for the gap in the tent;)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

What is the BBE that they sing about in this song? I've just researched it, and it could mean...

Bad Boy Entertainment

Babe

Best Boyfriend Ever

Be back eventually

Big Babe Experience

Big Beautiful Experience

Hmmmph!

Talking of people at gigs, met some proper weirdos at the Electric Six gig I went to recently. I suppose it takes a special sort of person to support them nowadays. Most were over 40 and all were very drunk and up for talking to us. Some of them seemed to stalk the band and they made them look almost normal.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Wow, Laura was on the same programme that Jono Coleman appeared on the other day as the movie reviewer and revealed the ending to the Harry Potter book. Maybe she could replace him.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENJ_atfPJng"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENJ_atfPJng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

* Okay that's not the video, but that's him on sunrise.