Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

Nope. Maths and Geography on Monday, then my second history on Thursday, then I'm finished! :D

Yep Maths and Geography tommorow, woooo not. Then Media is a 3 hour exam on Tuesday, Chemistry on Wednesday, History on Thursday and French and Physics on Friday.

Theenn I have a 12 day gap until my last exam woo.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maths this morning was alright, although the wording on one of the questions in the intermediate paper was attrocious. I think it went well though. Day off tomorrow, Chemistry on wednesday, day off on thursday + show thursday night, physics on friday then humongous sized drunkeness = hungover for work and probably show on saturday night.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I do the triple sciences, art, german, spanish and all the cumpulsory ones. Although done the art and spanish exams. got my last german one tomorrow so yeah. my last exam is on friday woop woop!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaahh, German. I miss GCSE German! Sooo easy compared to A Level!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

haha lol. its alright.i am doing higher but its a bit hard...

Oooh don't worry about it!

Is it reading left?

Last year we didn't have to write one word of actual German on Higher :)

coursework? eh? it basically tell you some info and yu have to write about it like in a letter or something

Oooh, like my Italian one! We only did GCSE Italian in a year, there was no time for coursework, but we did German coursework at school so it was one exam less!

I had maths this morning, it went quite well. I amused myself by writing "Then you fail, maths is about accuracy." under all the charts that said "This is not drawn correctly". :D

Geography was brilliant! I totally pwned the map questions. Anyone that did the paper would know why. ;)

Oooh, like my Italian one! We only did GCSE Italian in a year, there was no time for coursework, but we did German coursework at school so it was one exam less!

i have done german for 5 years and havent had to do coursework. i had done spanish in two years and no coursework there either lol!!

I had maths this morning, it went quite well. I amused myself by writing "Then you fail, maths is about accuracy." under all the charts that said "This is not drawn correctly". :D

was it the calculator paper if so i had that one this morning

Kitty <3

Geography was brilliant! I totally pwned the map questions. Anyone that did the paper would know why. ;)

Haha, aww Kelly, what a hero! I'd be too scared to write that! Hammond would be proud :P

i hope it doesn't loose her marks for writing other things on the paper ;)

haha i know it wouldnt.

i was too scared to do that!

I'm always tempted to do it though, or write 'obv' under it :D

It was the calculator paper, yeah. It wasn't bad, much easier than the first one.

Haha, aww Kelly, what a hero! I'd be too scared to write that! Hammond would be proud :P

I had to do it. There was one that asked for an answer and a reason for it. I just wrote "I don't know because revision is my enemy." :D

I like to think so, he'd probably have done the same!

It was the calculator paper, yeah. It wasn't bad, much easier than the first one.

I had to do it. There was one that asked for an answer and a reason for it. I just wrote "I don't know because revision is my enemy." :D

I like to think so, he'd probably have done the same!

Haha awesome!

You might be on the 'What not to write in an exam paper' thingy!