Unofficial Mills

Need to meet my Scott mills real life

I’m Scott mills worldest biggest fan for years since he was 17 years old working on power fm as then to radio 1 and still going strong I’m still crazy over Scott mills my bungalow where I live in the countryside in Norfolk is turned into Scott mills cave I have thousands of i teams of Scott mills coved every where in my own bungalow the only thing is there or any one can help me I need to meet him and have a true photo taking kindly as I’m a trustworthy reliable truly loving fan of Scott mills as I’m very onest happy person as I’m not a scan or bad person who stork Scott mills in any way I just want someone who can help to meet Scott mills in real life so come on guys please make my dream come true Scott mills biggest fan Yolanda 

20 minutes ago, Yolanda said:

I’m Scott mills worldest biggest fan for years since he was 17 years old working on power fm as then to radio 1 and still going strong I’m still crazy over Scott mills my bungalow where I live in the countryside in Norfolk is turned into Scott mills cave I have thousands of i teams of Scott mills coved every where in my own bungalow the only thing is there or any one can help me I need to meet him and have a true photo taking kindly as I’m a trustworthy reliable truly loving fan of Scott mills as I’m very onest happy person as I’m not a scan or bad person who stork Scott mills in any way I just want someone who can help to meet Scott mills in real life so come on guys please make my dream come true Scott mills biggest fan Yolanda 

This seems a lot to ask for people to set up on a digital forum. Don’t think that any of us are close to Scott where we could set up. I also think it may not be the best to say ‘crazy for’ a celebrity. It’s not for any of us to do even if we had contacts with Scott and that should be a part of a boundary for this forum and allowing Scott a sense of privacy.