23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a documentary about the war at the weekend. Good old Winston Churchill. But throughout it I was thining "where's Tony Blair". Goddamnit.

We're almost half way through the show, there's light at the end of the tunnel :D

Do Radio 1 really care about six weeks of summer any more? I heard Chappers and Dave are in for Coxy this weekend...

Say goodbye Mr Fish, he's waving!

Ooh speaking of which I had much enjoyment watching Francis Wilson all weekend on Sky News every fifteen minutes explaining about the floods with his weather map.

If he can't be arsed with the weather, he really can't be arsed explaining the floods.

Warsaw's okay, the rest of Poland is sh*te.

I didn't realise it was in Poland. I presumed it was somewhere in the UK... I'm so confused this morning.

Is a 'monkey' similar to Scott's ham roast?

George seems to be going quite posh at the moment. Where's her normal voice?

I'm here, but my parents are being complete w*nkers so i doubt i will be here for long. Apparently we are getting flooded this week cos the river through Newbury is like a spur of the Thames - and that is supposed to burst in Oxford and Outskirts of Reading..

One question: Where is our international aid coming from?

Just a thought...

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Maybe beings Nihal is on today, we could announce who is sitting in for Scott's show tomorrow. Good enough announcement I say.

Answer once again Sara Cox.

Ah wait, the listings magazine will get us again.

Maybe the announcement can be that they couldn't be arsed this year, looking at the webcam this morning.

Hmm, my mum wants to turf me off the pooter. :(

Tell her you're interacting with the foreign exchange student who is giving you lectures in algebra and criminal psychology.

post-5-145327863192_thumb.jpg

Might I suggest going back to bed then, Mike?

Oh believe me love... If i could, i would. My parents are on Holiday this week too so i may have moved out by the end of the week...

Come to think of it, my parents probably want me moved out within the next 3 hours... F*CKING ARSEHOLES!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand i have no credit so i can't vent my anger at people by text *cries*

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Oh great one Scott, promoting healthy eating in the morning. Now I feel like getting a packet of crisps and unhealthy drink. I've been considering something healthy for breakfast for the last hour.

Salt and vinegar and coke is quite nice. But not quite together like that...