Unofficial Mills

15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

the flirt divert sounds like colin farrell in the film intermission...

Who you saying that to right now. No idea what that movie is, or even what he sounds like! :P

Linkin Park, not heard this one yet. I feel I'm going to miss Carl off of the casebook. He has become a part of my life!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, I'm watching psychics looking at men's bottoms to try and establish who they are. Good old 'This Morning'...

Good old day time tv eh? Its always rubbish but it sounds err intresting to say the least. :confused:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Urgh, I'm watching psychics looking at men's bottoms to try and establish who they are. Good old 'This Morning'...

Haha.

Eamoln Holmes: "Do you think his bum was clenched just a little too tightly for the television?"

It was odd viewing.

I was listening to this as id just woken up, so its a bit vague...

But i think she only referred to Scott because she was talking about going on Richard and Judy's show, adn how shes just doing it to get at Scott. Cupcake is just her favourite word, i think.

I've just applied for work experience at Radio Norfolk in September. That'll be good if I can get it. They wanted me to do a critique of a show, loves it.

I was considering applying for interactive which encompasses television and radio and the 'red button' stuff, but that lasts two weeks and it's next month, and I'm like 'uhh not sure I have that sort of money'.

She must have to include that in a yearly schedule. 'Must write song that sounds like Sk8er boi, then write one that is a ballad. Then fill the album with crap'. That's right, cut her off.

Glad to hear Scotts on the chart show again this week, he does a good job, I want to win the comic book :(

You can have it on the sly, they won't be doing a phone competition for it I doubt...

Scott must be in urgent talks or something, he normally talks over a bed by now and says hello to Chopper! The world is coming to an end!