Unofficial Mills

Do DJs visit Unofficial Mills?

onlyME

Yes I'm sure, and have done for many years too. Not only the current generation, rewind 20 plus years ago and Chris Moyles used to visit chrismoyles.net. Mark and Lard regularly used to shout out users in the newsgroups dedicated to their show (newsgroups are a proper late 90s thing). "Pobice" was the guy (or girl) who managed that back then.

Scott has been by here many many times. His old producer Laura is registered on here. Chappers used to call us "geekworld".

In the 00s we used to open topics each week where we'd discuss the show live. I remember at 4pm one day when everyone jumped on to say hello. I said to everyone "God your hair looks lovely today". Knowing that I couldn't see anyone at all. First link Scott does at 4 he repeats that line, so he and the team back then would have been on here

on the grid.

We did very well to sustain those live topics in an era before mobile internet! People had to physically login from a laptop or computer and sit and listen to the show. Very happy days!

I've had too many DJs admit in recent years to visiting, but I won't name them, haha.