Unofficial Mills

Chart Show Predictions

Monitorabbit

Every week JK and Joel tip a record to do well - this week it's Justin Timberlake Lovestoned.

Personally I think Editors Smokers Outside the Hospital will continue to go up the chart, also MCR Teenagers.

I hope Reading connected band The Hoosiers will have some success with their Worried about Ray too.

Which record do you tip to do well and what do you think Radio 1 does that influences sales? Which is more likely to help a track - being record of the week for a certain DJ? Being played at a certain time of day?

UM is a nice place

It's like when that Bryan Adams Robin Hood song was number one for 16 weeks in 1991 - who on earth was buying all those copies all that time?

Rhianna's now convinced she's beloved of us all. Hard to believe she grew up in the same place as Moyles - the down to earth thing seems to have passed her by somehow.

I guess the Joseph record probably does have a good chance without even needing airtime on radio.

Editors, Jack Penate, MCR? No, we are the British Public. Give us a bit of tv advertised middle of the road pap and off we go to the record store!

UM is a nice place