Unofficial Mills

15/06/2007 - Friday

Jono

Hi there... it's me the geek, and here's another review for this wonderful Friday afternoon we're blessed with. Ooh, I almost sound drugged up, remember drugs are bad kids.

<b>It's Only Bley Friday!</b>

Plenty of people having reasons to celebrate Friday this week. Bar the fact it's the weekend, many people are celebrating the end of exams, and the end of school. But ot everyone had a reason to be pleased - not all exams are finished, and one poor girl is considering burning her car as she failed her driving test.

This week there's a chance to go to Glastonbury. All you have to is get married there! Simple. Radio 1 supply all the glitziness, and the wellies, you just need to find some poor sod to marry you. I'd advise finding someone you like, it could be a messy divorce. Just like at Paul McCartney.

<i>Scott: "It can be your best friend, your cousin, or your sister... it's Somerset, anything goes there"</I>

It wasn't just family members getting married proposals, Scott was getting some action too. On the phone was a very friendly woman, who didn't mind whether he had children or whatever.

<I>Scott: "There's something I need to tell you... I'm actually... not going to Glastonbury"</I>

Get on to the Radio 1 website for a link to the Glastonbury website, and you never know, your finger might be in a ring by the end of it!

<b>Mix Tapes - It was acceptable in the eighdees</b>

Caller Becky had sent in her mix tape to Scott from a past boyfriend of hers. But there was some odd choices on there. 'Three Times A Lady' was on there, a song by Lionel Blair. Scott thinks she shouldn't be proud of this mix tape as the songs have some hidden meanings. Take the Lionel song for example, it's about fat women. Another track on the mix tape was about lap dancers. Many people were finding this hard to believe, but Scott advises listeners to look it up to prove he's right.

<b>The Wonder Years</b>

And as requested by you, here's this week's tracklistings -

D:Ream - Things Can Only Get Better

Skee-Lo - I Wish

The Bluetones - Slight Return

Dario G - Sunchyme

Tamperer & Maya - Feel It

Supergrass - Moving

Kelis - Caught Out There

Feeder - Just A Day

Lasgo - Alone

Good Charlotte - Girls and Boys

Mylo - Drop The Pressure

Herd & Fitz - I Just Can't Get Enough

We're back Monday with more daily show reviews. Until then download the clips from the forum, and why not join us there, to talk about this week's shows.