Unofficial Mills

13/06/2007 - Wednesday

Jono

<b>Wangers and Mash</b>

Jo Whiley's made a shocking revelation today - she really doesn't like interviewing the White Stripes! Bit of a bitch that, as it's White Stripes Wednesday. No, she'd not been sick at one of their parties like another incident, and she's not been with one of them, as much as we'd love a Jack, Meg and Jo love triangle. One caller reckons that she might get willy awareness when she interviews Jack White. And it's true. Many females have had similar problems when talking to men. And it's been reported the girls upstairs (at Radio 1, not in my house) also have this problem with Joel, but supposedly he keeps a load of tissues down there.

<b>This is my perfect moment...</b>

Right back to the mix tape that we were talking about last night. It's a six year old mix tape that Lisa had, from the boyfriend she was going out with at the time. She was 16 then, and that's obviously the age you start to do silly things when in love. But it's not just music, he talks on it as well. This is the 'defining' point of their relationship - because she decided to dump him shortly after. He clearly scripted it well, there were plenty of 'um's with the sound of a hiss in the background from the tape. On the tape he talks about the first moment he saw her at the ice skating rink, and then plays their 'first song'. It was K-Ci & JoJo's hit 'All My Life'. Others artists on the tape include Gabrielle, The Corrs and Martine Mccutcheon. Heavy hit after heavy hit! And randomly, 'Bad Touch' by the Bloodhound Gang. Girls throughout the show were calling in to say how cute he was. I am disagreeing. He kinda sounded like Dave Pearce.

<b>Nazis - they're so understated these days!</b>

Scott's found out that the Sound of Music musical in the cinema, isn't on for him anymore. After booking the tickets yesterday, he today had an e-mail saying he'd been given a refund, as they'd made an error and it was infact sold out. Many people are claiming he's lying though, as they've got tickets. Scott suggested he'd have to have a party at home with his mum.

<I>Chappers: "What at home? You have a Nazi costume at home?"

Scott: "No I don't!"

Chappers: "You've gone a funny colour!"</i>

Tom has e-mailed in to Scott, listening on Sirius Radio in America. He had a clip of the moment it was announced Paris Hilton was going back in jail. If you turn it up loud enough you can just about make out a bloke sounding disappointed she's going back in, and then the journalists telling him to shut up. Laura's quite pleased she's back in, she's got her moneys worth for the t-shirt she got.

Now remember those musical tooth brushes Scott was on about a while back? To demonstrate how they work, Chappers brushed his teeth to the sound of Destiny's Child's Survivor. It's an American company releasing these at the moment, and they've cornered every area on the market, especially with their YMCA musical toothbrush. For the rest of us, for about the same price you could buy a portable radio. Genius idea isn't it?