4th to 8th June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thing is, why didn't you just wrap a towel round your waist? Surely it's not *that* far to the toilet?

That's effort. And for me, peeing in the sink is less embarrassing than your mum or sister seeing your wanger.

Did Chappers shake his hands with any one after having that poo on the train?

That's what the towel's for!

But then you get the urine on the towel! That's worse, people dry their face with that!

I think Kelly meant that you cover your manhood with a towel and go to the toilet, not pee into a towel.

I know that, but then you've got to take it off, it's all so much hassle! We're not like you girls. Solution to everything with you is wrap things in towels and wait 40 minutes, like your hair. That's why we don't take so long in the shower.

Who broke Webcam 2. Own up!

I will be so annoyed if they do. I've waited years to be able to buy them myself. I'm turning 16 in just over a month, and what do they do?!

Not being funny, but I think that's the idea...

I know that, but then you've got to take it off, it's all so much hassle! We're not like you girls. Solution to everything with you is wrap things in towels and wait 40 minutes, like your hair. That's why we don't take so long in the shower.

Hang on, I can be in and out of the shower in ten minutes, less if I don't wash my hair.