Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 rapped for 7pm profanity

Jono

Source: Digitalspy

Radio 1 has been rapped for a foul-mouthed tirade on an early evening broadcast.

At the start of Most Punk, broadcast at 7pm on a Thursday night in June, show host Zane Lowe welcomed listeners with: “Hello ladies, boys and girls, I thought that you might like to know - in the spirit of punk rock – the following show includes, what we often refer to as language. So if, like me, you are offended by such words and phrases as: arse; bollocks; tit, wank; tit-wank; rotter; mother licker; mother sucker; mother ****er; ****; minge juice; bottler and of course ******* – then you might wish to turn over, or **** off – thank you."

Two listeners complained to Ofcom over the incident. The BBC maintained that the programme was preceded by a warning and that the "carefully considered" clip was designed to be "thought-provoking"...

Scott never shut up about it that day. Every sentance he warned of it's strong language. The only thing that comes close to it is when Kanye West was on last week. Oh and he dosent shut up about your call all the way through 4-5. I admit it does my head in, no need to mention it that much.

on the grid.

LMAO - ur... everything :P - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

and "you know what" - if a man dont get that, he'll go insane. then again, i was declared clinically insane the moment i was born, for biting the nurse on th finger 8)

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.