Unofficial Mills

Moyles visits Radio Norfolk

*becky*93

I heard a bit of the show from Norwich but missed Jono's mentions because I had to get up and go places. I'll listen to the clips a bit later. I did kind of figure that Jono would be there as it was in his part of the world for once.

As for the argument with CM.net, it's just a few people who are bitter for reasons of their own who probably ought to move on. Otherwise it is mostly harmless banter which is fine between the two sites.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have briefly been to UM a couple of times - I thought it was like the Stepford Wives, too nice to be true. Made me shudder. And the reason we argue with them and bitch about them all the time is because they think we mean it, take it seriously, get all upset and indignant and bite back - and its fun.

I think that is a backhanded compliment folks! We are all just too nice to each other!!!!!

glitzy.jpg

'i f*cking hate you all you bunch of retards'... follow suit.

dosent that sound so sensible and grown up which is another thing we should apparently start being!!1

personally i have no problems with deamonhorse, i guess he has his reasons and thats fair enough.

on the grid.

He seems to forget that the person he had a problem with, wasn't me. He only had a problem with me when I gave him and Callum a week's ban to prove I had no special treatment for friends, and because neither parties wouldn't stop arguing like kids. From that point on he took it out on me, and any one who was going to send messages to people telling them to curl up and die wasn't welcome.

Just listened back to his show on Radio Norfolk. It seems so bizarre to hear him talking about towns near me, and the beaches I go to. So odd, but he did very well!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrrN-wedAA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrrN-wedAA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lol, I missed that, did he say that on the radio?

No, that's on his personal forum. I'm sure Aled lurks, as he wouldn't know I am otherwise!

It's a shame really. Radio Norfolk has all this futurisic state of the art designed studios, but no one visits them. It was the first time the studio had attracted such a crowd!

Apart from the rough woman that kept saying she wanted to get her tits out, no. She looked at least 35, and stunk of smoke (hi boys!) - anyway, I think she realised she was the only one finding the idea appealing and walked off.