Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I did tracksuits at one point in my life. I got over my tomboy stage though, but the power rangers are still close to my heart.

Thongs are horrible. They dont even look nice AND theyre uncomfortable.

Did you do regular tracksuits or tracksuits Glasgow style with big socks with your tracky bottoms tucked into them?

glitzy.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My parents don't dress that badly actually, other my step-dad's tendancy to go out in trousers covered in plaster. :confused:

If you asked my sister if a member of our family has a bad dress sense, she'd reply it was me. I have a tendancy to go out in my uniform at 8pm, just because I can't find anything else to wear, I wear a very rude Scooby Doo t-shirt that everyone but me get's embarrassed about (it has Scooby Doo, a half-naked Daphne and the slogon 'Doggy Style'. I think you can work the rest out for yourselves). On top of of that, I don't even know where my trainers are since I prefer to wear my 'granny style' school shoes that she hates. Haha!

The show was very good today. I didn't get the remote (:() but DC's clips saved the day!

I'm quickly becoming a fan of Catherine Tate, she's very relaxed when she's in with Scott, and answering the phone as Lauren was inspired. :) Plus, there's the whole David Tennant sketch, which was amazin'. In fact, since I have sound again (bley temperamental computer), I'm off to watch it now!

Sorry, I got distracted, I'm trying to read up on hypnotism as my friend has emetophobia (fear of sick) - not many people seem to recommend it.

Here's the more important question this morning, who's currently got a lot of wind this morning. I'm guilty on that, how embarrassing!

You must need seperate e-mail addresses for each account, which explains the delay. I hope Scott's will feature the legendary Christmas Party picture. Anyway, does Scott think he'll really get anywhere on this? He struggles to maintain myspace as it is!

I bet if it appeared on TV here everyone would sing it. The Raggea Raggea sauce man became big after being 'Dragon's Den' for singing.

Scott reminded me of a celebrity there, but I don't know who, damnit.