Unofficial Mills

06/04/2007 - Friday

Jono

It's only bley Good Friday! And to celebrate the fact it's Good Friday, Newsbeat have given up their 15 minute show to make way for an hour long special of The Wonder Years.

More inneundos today, including one cheating with Zane Lowe. He read out a text from 'Mike Hock'. That's not the same as some DJ making a Freudian slip!

Today the weather was good, and Scott was out in the pub garden. But Scott thinks people should be more vigilant about their bum cracks. Scott thinks it's like going for a picnic and picking up the litter. Scott said it was showing a lot, and after looking around, there were a whole load of them in his face.

Melissa and chumbs called up saying it is so hot, that they're pouring jugs of water over each other, like in the tabloids.

And one of the winning local radio quizzes of the week. For a chance for one competition winners to win a motorbike in Australlia all they had to do was correctly spell AC/DC. And the caller in today's clip did get there.. after about ten attempts. Somehow I don't think that person is to be trusted with a motorbike.

<b>The Wonder Years - an hour long special</b>

1989 - Technotronic / Felly - Pump Up The Jam

1990 - Divinyls - I Touch Myself

1991 - Blur - There's No Other Way

1992 - Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode

1993 - Snoop Dogg - What's My Name

1994 - Livin' Joy - Dreamer

1995 - Saint Etienne - He's On The Phone

1996 - Suede - Trash

1997 - Gala - Freed From Desire

1998 - P Diddy - Come With Me

1999 - DJ Jean - The Launch