1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, the teeth show was last night. It's shopaholics on at 7pm. The downside is there's Castaway in the middle...

And no Rizzler, that's not why I want to work at Radio 1, before you speak!

why is everyones spelling so bad today i will watch and admire :)

Watch and admire the big baps?

Girls dont compare breast sizes. I think Scott is still of the mentality that when girls have sleepovers, they have pillow fights in their underwear.

Hi guys, ive missed most of the show but will tune in after 6. Spent today with my friend eating alot of ben and jerrys ice cream whilst making our best friend a birthday book of memories :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like that the girls went quiet after the whole boys talk.

Hey Ema. *Plans to check on her dog during the news to make saure she isen't having her puppies on her mums bed again*

Are you planning on having some big puppies?

Lauren Laverne is to leave the Xfm breakfast show after just a year and a half in the job.

The only woman to host her own breakfast show in the cut-throat London market, she is on holiday and will not be returning to the station, MediaGuardian.co.uk can reveal.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/radio/story/0,,2050860,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=4

Bless her.... Looks like they need a drivetime and breakfast presenter on Xfm now.

Poor Chappers, methinks he's now in a cupboard after a meeting with Fearne Cotton last night. He won't be mentioning her and Vanessa any more...

Did someone mention Puppies?

Eeee *would love to see pics*

I think all the lads would!