1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why Portugal? That seems a bit of a random place to go.

The week after that you could see Calvin Harris in Iran!!! Meh, just seems a bit random.

I want to go!!!1111

This album has been my album of the year so far

Yeah, I was deleting songs from albums I don't like, and was going to cut down the amount of Klaxons material I have but then realised I like quite a lot. So I should enjoy their gig!

Ah, don't want to turn off now because of the Daft Punk track. Nice one David Pearce.

Me either. There's so much music out there, sometimes I forget how much I like certain songs/artists when I haven't listened to them in a while.

This is the first time I've listened to Dave Pearce's Dance Anthems and I'm really enjoying it. Wish I hadn't got into it so late, or I'd be ringing up tonight for tickets to his Lava/Ignite gig in Norwich.

i used to listen to the chart show in the 90's round my nans place through headphones when she was still alive. they should of kept wes, you dont need to have any talent to present the chav chart show. mills is wasted here, he should be left to what he does best, not wasted.

on the grid.

Out to download today Brianstorm, the Maximo Park album, Mark Ronson and Natasha Beidngfield's singles, Kings of Leon, Ciara, Sunblock, Little Man Tate, De Souza... and Betty Boo, The Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles Soundtrack, and Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy 2007?

I also like that in my school report, there are two references to 'unofficialmills.co.uk'. Seems this year they wrote about anything but the work I do at college.

they should of kept wes, you dont need to have any talent to present the chav chart show.

Bless Wes.

post-5-145327860549_thumb.jpg

Not a fan of wife swap, heard the clips on Moyles' show this morning though. Im a bit mixed up with who's with who though. I read a newspaper article on the Vanessa Feltz one, and for a while now i thought Vanessa was MARRIED to Phats and Small guy. Or is she? Im not sure.

Chris ripped a whole segment of his show off of Scott today, playing Scott's MCR competition, and the soundbites from Wifeswap!

So when he said "Dom, see if you can get some wife swap clips" he lied? Here was me thinking Dom had to trail though audio to find audio! Bless him.

Yeah, Scott had two shows worth of clips last week he was playing out on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I doubt Dom was cutting them out!

Right then... 4pm... who we got on this on board on this delightful sunny day?