1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, my ipod is full :( I think i'll delete all the songs and just start from scratch.

I cant listen to this song without thinking of Dom off the Chris Moyles show. Ever since they comapred that start bit of the song to him.

I had a random dream this morning about Scott's tedious half hour from the breakfast show a few years back. That's when I used to pester him all the time on e-mail before I set up this site. Can't really remember what happened in the dream though.

Fingers crossed, I could be the new chart geek!

You can preview her new album on 7digital.com - amazin' - not done that yet, but will do tonight.

He did not! Don't take away my glory! But it's not exactly a big week for new releases.

Hmm i just restored my ipod to factory settings. That was a bit of an impulse move, kinda wish i hadnt now. Take me all night to load up all the songs again! Eurgh, oh well.

Well that was silly m'dear.

hes done this before hasnt he he must have done

You'd have thought so wouldn't you. He could probably do this show with his eyes closed... ;)

Yeah it has the same nursery rhyme sort of simplicity - I guess a lot of downloaders and CD buyers out there just like a repetitive bouncy bit of nonsense..

Must be the same audience that download Towers of London and Donny Tourette's work :P

In the words of Maggie Seckar... "Oh I was hoping they were going to do something different then"

Ooh, I think Maggie has a Listen Again option. Might if she did anything funny today if I have time.