Unofficial Mills

16/03/2007 - Friday

Jono

Good actual afternoon, it's only flipping Red Nose Day once more. Treasure it, it only comes around once every two years, a bit like Chappers and his smile. Scott's been dipping in and out of his nurses outfit faster than a Carry On movie, and Chris Moyles is still raving on about his rallyoke. Yup, and it's all for charity kids! He's been deceived by Jo Whiley once more, as he didn't actually agree to wearing the outfit. Strangely enough.

<i>Scott: "I'll be in a daffy duck waistcoat in a bath of baked beans later..."</I>

<b>The Chris Moyles Rallyoke</b>

Today Sarah Harding has donated her nickers to the truck of luck, and Chappers was trying not to sound interested in them, and was starting to sound rather desperate. And Catherine Tate took time from her busy Red Nose Day to visit Scott at Radio 1 for a special Wonder Years. In true comedian style, spent most of the evening doing her impressions that deep down you all love! She's appearing alongside Tony Blair tonight for Comic Relief.

<I>Catherine: "I wasn't scared, but I don't believe those rumours that he's a lizzard"</I>

<b>The Wonder Years</b>

The Wonder Year's tonight were a hoot. And here's just some of the records Scott had to play...

Leftfield ft John Lydon - Open Up

Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

Skee-Lo - I Wish

Chicane - Offshore

Supergrass - Richard III

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Gouryella - Gouryella

Foo Fighters - Breakout

<b>The Floor Fillers</b>

Tonight's Top 5 Floor Fillers were:

5. Feels Like Home - Meck featuring Dino

4. Be Without You - Wi-Fi featuring Melanie M

3. Hold Me To The End - DT8 Project

2. Another Chance - Everytime I See Her

1. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Seamus Haji

And you can go to Radio 1 Online for <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/floorfillers/">full tracklistings</a> from tonight's Floor Fillers.

Finally, the total raised from the Chris Moyles Rallyoke for Comic Relief was £597,897 - coming from just your texts! Moyles and those at Radio 1 are now going to scrape together the remaining amount to ensure tonight's cheque that goes to Comic Relief is £600,000. We'll see you on Monday on Unofficial Mills!