Unofficial Mills

26/02/2007 - Monday

Jono

Scott's back with no surgery or white teeth. He's been watching Arabian Idol which is currently at the boot camp stage. Chappers has noticed he has been out, as he's gone all tanned again. But Scott didn't get it from his holiday, he got it from up the road in London.

Last night Scott was listening to Radio 1. And he's heard something terrible. It's not Comedy Dave on the roller coaster, the Comic Relief single or Annie Mac's work on the Sunday Surgery. Last night Scott heard Ed Byrne on the Radio 1 Surgery who was talking to some callers. One caller included Fraser from London - Scott's flatmate. He called in talking about how stressful his comedy work was.

<i>Scott: "He's the only one who annoyingly calls me 'Mr M'"

Chappers: "Do you want me to call you that?"</I>

The worst bit according to Scott is that he wants to go back in to stand-up. He certainly was worst for wear, with the brain not regularly engaged as he spoke to Annie Mac and the doctor. Callers were then informing Scott that his flatmate really isn't funny. Meanwhile he's getting offers from comedy clubs - one coming from the 'Comedy Store' for tonight. Scott gave the flatmate a call to see what his thoughts were, and he's up for doing the comeback gig!

Speaking of Dave at Alton Towers, Scott had mixed it with Jo Whiley on the roller coaster in Blackpool, and with a bit of Barry White. And voila, more dodgy sounding radio, and possibly the wrongest mix we've heard yet.

<I>Chappers: "It goes on a bit long for Dave... I mean on the roller coaster"</I>

If you haven't been listening, Radio 1's Big Weekend will be coming from Preston on the 19th and 20th May.

This week's Record of the Week is Mark Ronson - Stop Me. Chappers isn't too sure, but will he like it on Friday?

Scott also had a play of Natasha Bedingfield's new single. Few points to make from the show today. Judging by the front cover, has she changed her name to Natasha I Wanna Have Your Babies Bedingfield? And Laura reckons she needs to work on her toe nails before showing them off.