Unofficial Mills

14/03/2007 - Wednesday

<b>Football at Wembley</b>

Chappers was quite happy because on Saturday he might be playing football at Wembley. It will be the first football match to take place at the new stadium. Chappers might score the first ever goal or the first ever own goal. Scott got asked as well and think’s he might do it.

Charles rang in to say he thinks Chappers will be the first person to be sent off at Wembley. Scott would pay good money to Comic Relief if Chappers was the first person to be sent off. Chappers is tempted to tie his hands behind his back so he doesn’t do any gestures.

<b>Rallyoke</b>

Chris Moyles said if they reach £400,000, then tomorrow Chris will tell all the listeners about Scott in Belfast and Chappers might tell us a story about Scott last weekend.

<b>Dave or No Dave</b>

Scott rang a pub in Edinburgh and Chappers said there would be a Dave and there was a Dave. John off of Philadelphia e-mailed in and said at the Waffle Houses in America there is always someone working there called Bubba. Scott played ‘Bubba or No Bubba’, he rang some Waffle Houses and there was no Bubba’s working at any of them. Scott started to think he’s been had at his own game.

Brian got in touch to say he’d found a Bubba working in a takeaway in Ayrshire.

<b>BBC Radio Ulster</b>

Scott may have caused some offence to people outside of Northern Ireland with the tracks ‘Horse It into You Cynthia’ and particularly ‘I’ll Make Love To You In The Hen House If You’ll Only Egg Me On’. Some people are saying ‘I’ll Make Love To You In The Hen House If You’ll Only Egg Me On’ is not suitable for day time radio because of the lyrics. Chappers was shocked by the words in the song and thought it would be quite difficult to fit in a hen house but it would be fine if it was two hens. ‘Horse It into You Cynthia’ means stuff it into you Cynthia which means get it down you love, a drink. Chappers said Scott made it worse and the one who doesn’t speak nearly fell over with laughing.