5th to 9th February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon Baz.

What happened to the 'BBC Vermin' fella. The fight with Nicholas Lyndhurst as well?

This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Magic Numbers competition that Radio 1 will be publicising soon? Coxy mentioned something yesterday

Not sure, I think that's just City City Bang Bang isn't it?

What happened to the 'BBC Vermin' fella. The fight with Nicholas Lyndhurst as well?

Not sure, I think that's just City City Bang Bang isn't it?

Possibly!

The fight with Nick Lyndhurst could go ahead now! He's got a new sitcom to promote!

take control

Is there? I only know of Rustlers! And may as well have a bit of chit chat because there's nothing to chat about in the show yet!!

Tesco value no doubt! Do you not find with the Rustlers Burgers every time you try to peel the top off the corner comes off in your hand and the rest stays securely in place! Oooohhh those are a pet hate of mine!!!

love them once you cut them open tho :) :oops:

glitzy.jpg

Nah, god I haven't seen a new music video in years. Is that sad? Or good that I don't sit watching Smash Hits these days?!

I get mailouts from www.popjustice.com- they send connection to the best new vids on youtube, and are generally hiliarious! On their homepage today they have the new girls aloud/sugababes vid and lily allen's alfie- which is ace!

caitlynmac.png