Unofficial Mills

5th to 9th February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekends gone too fast, I wont be here cos as of 4pm tommorow im going to have my head in a geography text book revising-what fun.

Anyways Hi everyone, Scott, Laura and Chappers, im sure it will be a good show. (Y)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I hate them, they upset my stomach :cry:

I like this new computer, better sound so I can plug my freeview and listen through the computer speaks instead of using that to record it, and then listening through FM.

Nothing wrong with a bit of chit chat, I have nothing else to discuss :P My mum used to buy those burgers all the time, they were filling, but just made me feel ill afterwards.

* - Other crap microwave burgers available.

Afternoon Grace. Seems we've had a nice steady rate of new members recently. But now Dick and Dom are on board with Radio 1, it probably means we're no longer so highly ranked for a fansite - I bet DnD have huge fansites.

Haha, it's only because if you bring up the other Your Views topic it gets a bit messy, or all the elderly members start getting confused ;)

Is there? I only know of Rustlers! And may as well have a bit of chit chat because there's nothing to chat about in the show yet!!

I dunno, there is I'm sure... they come without the seasame buns though. Even worse I find.

I think they ought to send Laura out on the streets again in the next few weeks, possibly the week they break up for a holiday. It's nice to keep them spread out as an occasional features.