Unofficial Mills

The G'Mornin' Fragrance

Jono

Scott wants to release a fragrance just like Jade Goody. He wants to call it g'mornin', and wants it to be unisex. They've joked it might smell of stale pinot grigio. I was thinking perhaps some of you artistic people could design some (witty) ideas for it or advertisements for it. Or even those with no artistic license.

I think the best way to start is by learing how to spell "fragrance". You've got it wrong two different ways so far.

Actually, while I'm here - can anyone tell me why the word "unisex" means "both sexes"? "Uni" as a prefix in any other context means just one, doesn't it? There must be a reason, can one of you clever and educated types tell me?!

Suddenly you've become the perfect speller have you...?

My actual spelling is always pretty good, but I'm as prone to typos as the next person. I didn't think yours were typos because although it was two different spellings, it was actually the same mistake twice - and it was as much to do with the shape of the word as anything else. For instance, I'll accept that your misspelling of "Pinot Grigio" is a typo.

Screw coursework and being ill, this is much more fun!

4c2w8wy.png

Pretty good for something I did in 10 minutes I think. :-p

Ignoring the awful yellow writing which has actually ruined a perfect photo - it would be a perfect photo for his future book "Scott Mills - the road to Radio 1"

Just a random idea for a book title.

507033771.183.1247039672.png