Unofficial Mills

5th to 9th September 2005

Jono

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a fantastic week of shows I personally think. I think may be the Mills team should try and focus on some of the occasional features, and try out one or two of them every few days.

I missed the show today cos ive just spent about 2 hours doing homework... i heard about 2 seconds of the international flirt divert though.Yeh they should bring back some old features now and again like the takeaway game which they restarted this week is new to me cos ive not been listning long enough it sounds like a really good feature.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

best bit of the week was the "thank you madam clip". a classic line that we will be sating for a while.

And the best bit of anything was Dom's Westowood impresion on the Moyles show on Thursday.

yeah that was one heck of a moment!!

didnt hear that part of moylesys show though.....

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It was the CrimeWatch call and Fiona Bruce reading the news that i liked. Looking forward to hearing scott tonight on the Chart Show. Never looked forward to a chart show as much lol

lol yeah the chart show shall be good although scott takes it a bit more serious though than his usual show.

twitter.com/emgreatorex