8th to 12th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamie, Do It Monday Morning. you forget things after a couple of hours... FACT unless you revise them again and again, leaving longer between each revision if that makes sense

That is indeed what i normally do mike :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Why is it when I put paper on the floor in organised piles, the dog and cats decide to come into my room and walk all over them and sit on them? Arses the lot of them!

That's just their way of telling you to give up on trying to work, because Floor Fillers are on! :)

Oh god, I had a dream about this guy I kinda like and he just started talking to me on msn like "Hows my ema" my my, MY!

Ive had a crap day, ive probs lost a best friend over what happenend today but I did it for my own education.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh god, I had a dream about this guy I kinda like and he just started talking to me on msn like "Hows my ema" my my, MY!

Ive had a crap day, ive probs lost a best friend over what happenend today but I did it for my own education.

Awwww! I'll probs be on msn later if you wanna talk about what happened, but I doubt these guys wanna hear! They're men after all... :roll: :bah:

Awwww! I'll probs be on msn later if you wanna talk about what happened, but I doubt these guys wanna hear! They're men after all... :roll: :bah:

Haha, yeah, that'd be great, when I tried to talk to my mum about it she didnt seem intrested.

Tuneeeeee!

twitter.com/emgreatorex