Unofficial Mills

Can't download the old podcasts by month (only individually)... Help please?

Jeffrey

Hi All:

I'm hoping someone can help guide me. Now that Scott has announced that he is leaving, I was thinking of listening to the podcasts from the beginning of the show in order (and also downloading these podcasts in case Jono ever decides to end the website).

When I go to download the old podcasts however, it seems as if I need to download each one individually. I thought you could download them by month. On my Macbook, I've tried Safari and Chrome browsers with the same result. Any ideas or suggestions? Does it work better on a Windows machine?

Thanks,

Jeff

22 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Hi All:

I'm hoping someone can help guide me. Now that Scott has announced that he is leaving, I was thinking of listening to the podcasts from the beginning of the show in order (and also downloading these podcasts in case Jono ever decides to end the website).

When I go to download the old podcasts however, it seems as if I need to download each one individually. I thought you could download them by month. On my Macbook, I've tried Safari and Chrome browsers with the same result. Any ideas or suggestions? Does it work better on a Windows machine?

Thanks,

Jeff

I do wish that the BBC had better way of accessing the archived content. As if outlets like this didn’t exist it would be good for old recordings of stuff were accessible to the public in archive as public service broadcaster type of thing