Unofficial Mills

What is with JK and Joel?

jamesp088

When did these two losers from the graveyard shift get given the second best show on Radio 1.

It's beggers belief. Why we can't just have Chappers presenting the show is beyond me as the format is still the same with or without Scott.

Rate my listener was a gimmock that worked a year or two ago, but since then even Scott Mills gave up on it.

Now I know why they stuck Sara Cox in Scott's place last time round.

Bring back Mark and Lard !

Rate my listener was a gimmock that worked a year or two ago, but since then even Scott Mills gave up on it.

Scott still has Rate My Listener, every day online, he just doesn't mention them all that much.....

Oh and other stations are available whilst Scott is off, such as Radio 2.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Mark and Lard? Why not bring back Lisa I'Anson, Emma B and Jamie Theakston if we're going to live in the past. Yes they were legends, but we're pushing four years now since they've been gone and they'll soon be clocking up the age of 100 between them.

JK and Joel seem to be the two that get on best with the Scott Mills team - they get on with Chappers, the one that doesn't speak, and Laura when she produces.

I doubt Sara Cox gets on with all of them.

I don't have anything bad to say about JK and Joel. Sure they're not Scott, but they're not trying to be Scott. They're very enjoyable to listen to on Early Breakfast.

Nice lads too, we've had a few mentions from them. I'd like to see them do a gig in Norwich sometime. Although I guess Chappers wouldn't be so bad on his own, but like this week he's on holiday anyway.

Mark and Lard? Why not bring back Lisa I'Anson, Emma B and Jamie Theakston if we're going to live in the past. Yes they were legends, but we're pushing four years now since they've been gone and they'll soon be clocking up the age of 100 between them.

so? doesn't make any difference to their comedic talent...

Hulk Hogan still wrestles, and he's gotta be pushing 70 or somethin, so why can't Mark and Lard be the radio equivalent of that (but do a better job).

Mark and Lard were like a fine wine, only got better, even as the end neared.

mark and lard were obviously rubbish and didn't do their job right at radio 1, reading pages out of hello magazine.

no they were the best daytime dj's i have ever heard, but enough about them!

jk & joel can be pretty funny and relevant at times, the best i heard of them was when the bbc strike thing was on last year and they covered for colin & edith. i wished they could of stopped there, i wanted to listen to radio 1 between 1-4 for the first time in ages. i dont get to hear them much at 4am, and i am not interested in chart music. but i enjoyed the video jug chat last week. i like em.

on the grid.