Unofficial Mills

Waitor Fred! It's me!!!

waitorfred

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear the Oneclick all welsh show with Aled and Bethyn the other night? I heard it all the way through with the accompanying subtitles online :P

They did the whole show in Welsh? Ahh..bet it was hard for you English peeps ;-) lol...then again, it would probably be hard for us Welsh too, as he's sh*t at talking Welsh!

Hehe.. Im Welsh!!! lol, sounds like an intresting show, but I prob won't be bothered to listen to it.. :doubt:

lol all the subtitles were online. it was kinda intersting how they did it. you had to click a box when aled said so and all the aubtitles came on the screen in real-time

take control

LMAO i listened to a clip of it.. the english words they put in here and there dont even fit in.. they're just random english words.. LOL :D

they did say they'd put the english words in just so that the english listeners could follow what was happening. i wouldnt have known if it wasnt for the subs

take control

they did say they'd put the english words in just so that the english listeners could follow what was happening. i wouldnt have known if it wasnt for the subs

then on the Chris Moyles show they played a clip, and i was listenin to it and it was like "hello pobl croeso i'r sioe Gymreag Aled a Bethan, yn stiwdio BBC radio 1. Rydym ni nawr yn mynd i "see" miwsic oddi wrth GLC..." blah blah blah.. it just didnt go.. lol, but it was funny.. hehe.. glad they had subtitles to help you..

then on the Chris Moyles show they played a clip, and i was listenin to it and it was like "hello pobl croeso i'r sioe Gymreag Aled a Bethan, yn stiwdio BBC radio 1. Rydym ni nawr yn mynd i "see" miwsic oddi wrth GLC..." blah blah blah.. it just didnt go.. lol, but it was funny.. hehe.. glad they had subtitles to help you..

erm....yeah...ok :confused:

take control

i know what your on about :)

yeah and then aled asked chris moyles to do a clip for his show like hi im chris moyles and your listnin to aled and bethan in welsh

he also got Jo wiley and someone else to do the same thing,and aled said Jo wiley's was the best

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i know what your on about :)

yeah and then aled asked chris moyles to do a clip for his show like hi im chris moyles and your listnin to aled and bethan in welsh

he also got Jo wiley and someone else to do the same thing,and aled said Jo wiley's was the best

To be honest they were all sh*t!!!! but i heard that too.. lol, then again aled can't talk welsh either.. lol, well.. not good.. :D

To be honest they were all sh*t!!!! but i heard that too.. lol, then again aled can't talk welsh either.. lol, well.. not good.. :D

lol well jo wileys impression was pretty impressive compared to chris moyles who didnt make any effort he put like loads of english into it lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex