• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

6th to 10th November 2006

So Baz, how has life been treating you recently? You've been rather quiet as of late

Guest JJ

I think perhaps they're not letting you do scissorhands jono, incase you throw a fit and stop the website :D

wow, meal or no meal. jono you should so do it!

So Baz, how has life been treating you recently? You've been rather quiet as of late

i know ive been very quiet, everytime i come home from work its around 6.30pm....its the nightmare of not living in the uk anymore that i cant listen to radio 1 unless im at home...

ive just been very busy....im sorry...:-?

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

It's okay, just wondering whether you'd been living the dream or something.

Haha, cheeky. Sara Cox wasn't allowed to play the clip twice.

More girls at this event, the better...

Seriously, why the hell did she ring up? She didn't seem to know a lot about what she was calling for.

"Free ice cream?!"

Guest JJ

Keep Your Hair On is now on BBC One. It's a quiz to do with celebrity scissorhands!

I know, my friend is watching that. She can't watch much of it as she doesn't have Sky. But this is one of the few things she can see.

i keep trying to win tickets for the chart show live. someone from sara's show spoke to me, but they never called back :cry:

Kay xXx

Aw, Kay. If you get through you might be on the Norwich to London train with me :D

This reminds me I need to dig out the Scissor Sisters' album again. Love it, but there's so many good albums out at the moment.

I'm really gassy today :-? Thought I'd let you know. Might be heart burn... gah.

I'm really gassy today :-? Thought I'd let you know. Might be heart burn... gah.

Get some milk or gaviscon. I just a had a telemarketting call from o2. I'm not even with o2! Go away!

take control

Guest JJ

Telemarketing people must be working over time before christmas. got to feel sorry for them... sort of.