Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what happened today will give Chelsea a kick up the arse. I hope Lampard and Terry get more rest though for the world cup we need them, i think they are a little burned out.

Essential win for Newcastle too, Shay Given is ace. Arsenal didn't deserve a draw, f**kers.

on the grid.

I think what happened today will give Chelsea a kick up the arse. I hope Lampard and Terry get more rest though for the world cup we need them, i think they are a little burned out.

Essential win for Newcastle too, Shay Given is ace. Arsenal didn't deserve a draw, f**kers.

Ah we need no kick up the arse - we're still top - a minor lapse here people that all. The battle was lost but the war is yet to be determined and it's looking good for us so far!

Why is it the bad things in life are so easy to do and the good are so goddamn difficult.... Answers on a postcard

Ah we need no kick up the arse - we're still top - a minor lapse here people that all. The battle was lost but the war is yet to be determined and it's looking good for us so far!

A good beating always does a team doing well good.

Yay for Liverpool! I would of never of siad this but Crouch should be a big part this summer for England.

on the grid.