Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole was awsesome. And someone said to me that Richardson should be played instead! Ha! Bol*ocks.

I think if Owen & Lampard were on things would of been way different, also tonight has proved that the whole team and media shouldn't revolve around Rooney. He probably still got the best rating though becuase it's "Rooney". Not saying he played crap, he did well. But at least there is a win, our B team more or less. So not bad.... W-P was ace too

Oh and, go Crouch!!!

on the grid.

Not impressed with Liverpools perfromance, Gerrard was poor again, he needs to sort himself out if he wants to play in the world cup, Crouch has proved yet again why he is a hopless piece of s**t, he falls over more than Heskey did.

And why do we have strikers on 40k + a week yet they cant even do their job and score, not impressed.

"Just one more game, I promise"

Not impressed with Liverpools perfromance.

They were crap to be fair.

Gerrard was poor again, he needs to sort himself out if he wants to play in the world cup.

I still want him to play, but he needs to touch up on 1 or 2 things.

Crouch has proved yet again why he is a hopless piece of s**t, he falls over more than Heskey did.

Rubbish, he just had a bad day at the start of the season i wouldn't of said this, but Crouch is an essential part of England and Liverpool.

And why do we have strikers on 40k + a week yet they cant even do their job and score, not impressed.

I agree. I would sell Cisse, i dont know whats happened there. Liverpool sold their best finisher for 8 mil. Fowler, you can't really plan ahead with him he is too old.

Come on Arsenal. It's left with them to take down the tw*ts known as Barcelona. If they can't i'll take Lyon as second support to win.

on the grid.

Watched the Arsenal game last night...Really good game for a bore all draw, to use a very over used clique..It was edge of the seat stuff!

Arsenal should have scored realy, they had the chances. If they continue to play like they have been in Europe I can see them doing a Liverpool, specialy if they get some players back from Injury, I think they will be hoping to draw Villareal in the quarters.

Rubbish, he just had a bad day at the start of the season i wouldn't of said this, but Crouch is an essential part of England and Liverpool.

He's not an essential part of the England set up, Liverpool maybe but not England. I don't think he should be anywhere near Germany this Summer. He offers nothing, can't head the ball that well, and I don't think he's strong enough to hold up the ball when he will be up against the top defenders in the world. He wouldn't get a sniff if Sven wasn't in charge.

He's not an essential part of the England set up, Liverpool maybe but not England. I don't think he should be anywhere near Germany this Summer. He offers nothing, can't head the ball that well, and I don't think he's strong enough to hold up the ball when he will be up against the top defenders in the world. He wouldn't get a sniff if Sven wasn't in charge.

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't of beat Argentina, and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of beat Uruguay. He has come a long way. And putting Crouch in a team gives you options that no other player can give you. I would never play him above Owen or Rooney, but if there were 3 strikers up front he would be in the list.

Oh come on he is a lot better than Heskey.

on the grid.

He offers something diffrent maybe, but he's pap and I can't see him getting any better. Crouch coming on in a world cup final...Brazil or who ever would laugh us off the park.

Yeah he's better than Heskey but im just not a fan, I would rather have Dean Ashton in the squad to be honest.

No, I suppose if im being honest he hasn't done too bad for England realy, but like I said I just don't like him, he always looks uneasy on the ball and I don't think he has the intelligence to be a great striker.

I still rate Defoe highly aswell but I think he needs to leave Spurs to get regular football if he's going to move his game to the next level. Bent being given the nod over him against Uraguay must have been a big knock for him.