Unofficial Mills

Scott and Chris on Breakfast 06/04-16/04

TJ8

3 hours ago, TJ8 said:

thoughts?

They have really been n their A game, much better than the bland Matt & Mollie, it's probably as someone was suggesting that they do not want to mix the weekday and weekend presenters hence why Scott is being used 

It's been brilliant having our Scott back on breakfast 

As great as ever - loving the mix of Greg's features as well as their own. Unfortunate that the Coronavirus is likely is the reason for them being back on brekkie but glad they've been on. Clara's alright but it's been night-and-day hearing their shows back-to-back. Her show serves a purpose but Scott and Chris is what we need in these times.

Loving Scott's shows at the moment and Greg's shows recently too, they both seem to understand what the nation needs at his time and can easily fill those 4 hour shows. Even Grimmy seems to be top of his game, particularly when on with sinead. Its just Clara who lets the side down really, without the live lounge and with the extra hour there really needs to be more in the show. On the weeks when Scott isn't in, she should run some of his features.

As others have said, Scot on breakfast is pretty good, a good mix of Greg features and his own. Bring back 24 years at the tap end was the right choices.  The DJ mixes all have been pretty good, hope they carry on next week.  The opening link earlier this week on day after the news about the PM was one of the best links that those two have ever delivered in the time I have been listening.  

Also, all the other DJ have been really good and upping their game, Grimy has definitely upped his game over the last few weeks. I have found myself listening more often to him.    I also want to make it Know that Chilest show with Phill and Annie Power down are 2 of my current fav shows on radio 1 at the moment.

Alongside  Life Hacks one of the most underrated shows on radio 1, has come into it own in time like this, alongside the weekly podcast 

Now I have had a chance to reflect on Scot and Chris time on breakfast. They did have really good two weeks covering the show.  Good mix of Gregs and their own features really well-produced show.  And Scot tribute to the team working on the show at the  Thursday show was well placed.