Unofficial Mills

Jo Whiley plays The Killers' new single

Jono

I don't wanna listen to 50 Cent :( I wanna hear the Killers! But maybe she's saving it in case everyone switches off once she's played it? Nothing personal to Jo, I'm just really hungry, so hurry up and play it...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

In the next half hour?! Oh god...

You know though it'll get played another million times after today so it doesn't really matter that much. So I'm off to breakfast. As long as I'm not gone more than half an hour I can rewind anyway.

Jo's just played it. Single is out 18th September. The album is out on the 2nd October. What did you think?

That woman is crazy "it's impossible to come up with an opinion first time, so we'll play it again"

Yeah, I'm a bit behind time, because I was away arguing with my mum so I rewound and she's playing it twice.... but she's right, gotta hear a song twice to form a proper opinion.

Well I'm not sure. Doesn't have the same catchiness as Mr Brightside or Somebody Told Me but not disappointing.