Unofficial Mills

3rd to 7th July 2006

Jono

Jono you heartless person. She was just explaining why she was late :-|

If I met a Scott Mills imposter, I would definitely give them the Flirt Divert number to see if they noticed (especially if they were a minger)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling I'm the only person who actually listens to Newsbeat. My dad gets angry if I turn off the radio or change station when the news is on because he thinks young people just ignore current affairs and he works as a press officer so he has to know what's going on.

But I gotta dash and pack up in a second.

Oh Funky,why? :?

I might not be able to have people back tommorow night after my girly meal:cry:

Because it's 7th of July, and I'm hoping the terrorists haven't got anything planned for the anniversary, or if they have, that they don't succeed. I love my city and I still find it really upsetting that it got hit a year ago. I still can't quite believe it. I'm not scared as such, but a bit concerned, I hope it's all ok.

Because it's 7th of July, and I'm hoping the terrorists haven't got anything planned for the anniversary, or if they have, that they don't succeed. I love my city and I still find it really upsetting that it got hit a year ago. I still can't quite believe it. I'm not scared as such, but a bit concerned, I hope it's all ok.

Oh I forgot about that.

My dad isnt working tommorow thankfully,(his work place is a potential target :|)

I really hope they havent planned anything too.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well I am getting the train to Croydon tomorrow, which was closed last year because of a bomb scare, as was Victoria and Brighton, which basically meant the whole line was out. And my dad works in central London for the government too :-?

But I shall trust the police and security services on this one.

Still loving this Razorlight song :)

Yay I like this song. I may buy the album, it depends on me getting some money somehow, because my allowance from my parents is ending (they don't give me much though) so I'm a bit screwed really unless I get a job.

Yay I like this song. I may buy the album, it depends on me getting some money somehow, because my allowance from my parents is ending (they don't give me much though) so I'm a bit screwed really unless I get a job.

Lazy! Get a job you lazy student bum.