Unofficial Mills

The X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Ema

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Moyles is OUT, need a shoulder Lucinda?

NOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :cry::cry:

Well that concludes my TV watching for this year, I think. I'm so disappointed. But he did great, and he deserved to win. Poor Chris, he was the best for entertainment by far. I won't be watching tomorrow night, cos the other two just aren't interesting.

I have to go to bed now cos I'm back in school, night guys xx

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Lucy Benjamin is a f*cker, im sorry but she was shitting herself at the start and she should have f*cking walked!! Chris Moyles definately was the best singer by far and he was the strongest personality! You cant even imagine how gutted i am!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel your disappointment, I can't believe it :cry: he was sooo good and the other two just don't add anything in entertainment value. So gutted as well. Ruined my evening... but I guess it leaves tomorrow night free to do other things. He was robbed!

As I've said - Bless Chris, he's gutted. As are we. Without Moyles I wouldn't have watched this show, but it's got me away from Big Brother, and I think it's united us on here and Moyles World. He's plugged the book, the show, and raised some money for charity, and he'll have increased his ratings and X Factor's. There is some good to come from it all. And we don't have to sit through one more performance from Lucy Benjamin. Excellent.

Create a random topic Serin. We need some more topics.

Loving Christopher Parker's bitch fight with Sarah Cawood on Xtra Factor. Christopher Parker on Moyles' side saying he finds Matt quite boring.

So is he going to be on it tonight? I wasn't planning on watching... the only reason I sat through Lucy and Matt's performances was to see Chris, because they were so f***ing boring. I really don't care who wins now. People keep asking me if the rugby guy is still in it, cos they like him, but the competition is pointless now without Chris. Still really gutted :cry: