Unofficial Mills

Cel Spellman...

TMD_24

I see that Cel Spellman's show is being screwed around with from this week. The Number 1 Show is no more with it being replaced with R1 Most Played from 6pm and there is a brand new show called R1's Best New Pop.

I wonder what everyone thinks of this? Personally I really don't think we need yet another most played show as we already have one for the evening show, quite like the idea about R1's Best New Pop show although wouldn't it be better for any other DJ on R1 just to play all this stuff? Think Cel's show is a waste of time really...

2 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

heard The Tide and Nathan Sykes, artists who never get played during daytime.

Nathan Sykes is never played on daytime cause he doesn't exist as an entity outside of Global - Ashley Tabor must have some dirt on him and so he is being held hostage in Leicester Square.

At least I hope that's why - unless Ashley thinks his songs actually have some musical merit. Seriously, they sound like a 70s Christmas ballad. *painting fingernail emoji*

• 2 months later...