Unofficial Mills

Christmas&New Years Schedules

welovemoyles

Predictions and hopes folks? Not long to go now:D

Well Scotts got christmas day breakfast we know that, I think Dev will get Breakfast rest of the week, Danny Howard, Matt, Gemma or even Adele I think will get Christmas slots. Sara might get her last hurrah, Prerecords will prob consist of Derry, Glastonbury, teen awards, live lounge covers.

I'd be disappointed, and a little surprised, if we didn't get atleast a one-off, if not a week, of Sloth and Scott

That would be amazing !! Imagine the two of them together on, for example, Boxing Day from 1-4. I hope it happens although I seem to remember the topic of them doing a show together coming up on Real or No Real a month or two ago and that they asked management but heard nothing back.

Also, the brilliant Sara Cox was back on R1 today and she also stuck around for RONR with Scott and said that she will be doing the 10-1 slot between Christmas and New Year!! Yay ! :D

That would be amazing !! Imagine the two of them together on, for example, Boxing Day from 1-4. I hope it happens although I seem to remember the topic of them doing a show together coming up on Real or No Real a month or two ago and that they asked management but heard nothing back.

Also, the brilliant Sara Cox was back on R1 today and she also stuck around for RONR with Scott and said that she will be doing the 10-1 slot between Christmas and New Year!! Yay ! :D

I think it wa mentioned on here that Sara & Fearne are doing a Best Of Live Lounge show for Xmas & New Year
james_ryder.png

I now have the full schedule up till friday december 20. The only changes are Dev doing Scotts show on friday (with Adele doing Devs show), Dev doing Matts show this weekend, Alice Levine doing Huws show this weekend,and Sara Cox doing Fearnes show on fri, dec 6 and mon dec 9 and Matt doing Scotts show on fri dec 6. Apart from that everythng is as normal

I'm hoping to have the full christmas schedule by this time next week