Unofficial Mills

Unofficialmills On The Follow Bus !!

Viv

The #followbus on Twitter is a very successful networking hashtag for businesses (and people in general) to get connected, and gain loads of extra followers !! So whether you want some attention for your amateur radio show, a professional show, or just simply want attention, this DOES work !! :hahaha:

I have added 50+ followers in 3 quick and easy twitter sessions.

Tonight there will be a special #followbus at 7 pm There will be an attempt to get the @findbenneedham campaign trending in the UK. Ben Needham was a young lad who went missing abroad in 1991 (Greece). His mum has spent over £20,000.00 searching for him and travelling here, there, everywhere.

His mum firmly believes they will one day be reunited.

If you have ANY time to spare (even five minutes, or two minutes), one simple tweet could mean so much, and help end an ongoing mystery.

www.twitter.com/findbenneedham

www.helpfindben.co.uk

Tonight you follow people, tell them you are following using the #followbus hashtag, then an additional hastag #helpfindben

Be there, or get left at the bus stop !! :-0 ** January 25th, 2012 ** ** 1900 hours **

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm saying most are, not this particular one. I assumed nothing, just making a point ;) I am aware of the original search, it certainly has more merit than anything done by that repugnant McCann woman.

Guess life and most of the people in it have turned me into an utterly cynical bastard.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...