Unofficial Mills

Your Views: Week beginning 19th December

MrDoovdeHaxorz

So in apparent absence of Viv's loonacy and being busy with other bovines, I'll start the Your Views thread for this week.

Tune in from 4 pm to hear all the very latest in hot Mills goss.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

Including him playing a song by Alex 'Nerimon' Day off of Youtube... A song Crapital FM had as their UK No4 yesterday (though it doesn't seem to appear in the OFFICIAL Chart). Maybe this will be a ROTW, breaking the recent string of crap ROTWs.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Well, he was prominent though. The song is a pile o s****.

And Mills' show doing "best bits" from the year. Why do radio stations persist in doing these things... same at Xmas and New Year... people on tape and so-called "highlights", and we are supposed to be grateful for them !! Well... newsflash, I am not grateful, I will never be grateful for someone's lack of ability to be live on the radio. **

** plus, one person's idea of highlights/best of show is not my idea of highlights/best of show !! I already had to switch Mills off at 5pm last night.

Of course, it is hopeless watching TV either, because the TV is full of cheesy Xmas movies, which is why I have had to order myself a bunch of horror DVDs from amazon.

In fact, everything goes out of schedule. I can't get my politics on R4 until January - god knows if Jeremy Vine will be on ... plus R4 felt the need to end their current run of political stuff by having a big old bunch of Conservatives on the Panel last Friday night, causing people on Twitter to practically hit the ceiling.

Poor show all round, it really is. :-( O, and yes, I know peeps need holidays, but an entire TWO WEEKS OF DISRUPTION to scheduling.. It's a bloody joke.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

So in apparent absence of Viv's loonacy and being busy with other bovines.

I was on a "hot date" yesterday actually.... I had four black forest hot chocolates (= hot choc, plus cherry syrup, plus whipped cream with a cherry on top).

Then I was almost sick to finish the day. :-( Hence, the grumpy mood this morning. And I've got to go to meeting this afternoon which was cancelled last time because of strikes - now it has been scheduled for today, when I was supposed to be off. Now, I'm not. :evil:

I was on a "hot date" yesterday actually.... I had four black forest hot chocolates (= hot choc, plus cherry syrup, plus whipped cream with a cherry on top).

That's not what I call a "hot date". By that logic my evening with a hot water bottle was a hot date.

By the way, I've updated the forum software. I noticed the last couple of days I couldn't log in using Facebook, now that seems to be fixed.

That's not what I call a "hot date". By that logic my evening with a hot water bottle was a hot date.

Depends on who you are sharing the hot water bottle with, I suppose.

I wasn't on my own with the hot chox... that is my point.

No nookie after hot chox though ..... not yet anyway !! Mind u, I would probs have thrown up.

By the way, I've updated the forum software. I noticed the last couple of days I couldn't log in using Facebook, now that seems to be fixed.

Why on Earth would you want to do that. I never knew you could do that. Mind you, I don't facebook due to a big fiasco on a scale you would not believe.

yes, I knew you would post that. v. predictable.

On a lighter note, next time I see him (if there is a next time).... I left announcing I felt sick with a chalk white face - very attractive at Xmas - not.

I may have to find new places for the whipped cream and cherry. Now, THIS will truly polish you off !! :hahaha:

Presenter holidays are about the production and backroom team having time off too! Even if next week had a normalish schedule it was just be more best bits and bland links that need minimal prep so no point getting Chris, Fearne, Greg and Scott for just that. Dev will probably be very similar to early breakfast maybe a c list guest in, Edith will prob talk about films and Huw's using his show to replay live music at concerts.