Unofficial Mills

18th to 21st April 2006

Jono

It's almost bley May! Scott's back on the afternoon show from Tuesday afternoon, as tomorrow's a bank holiday. Join us from 4pm as we discuss the show as it happens, and leave your comments afterwards. By posting here you give permission for Scott to use the material posted.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until May, because the new Snow Patrol album is coming out on 1st May. Then again, I have exams scarily soon, so I need as much time as possible.

Looking forward to this week's shows, I'll listen to as much of it as I can what with the dodgy reception on the London-Brighton train line.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I wish I could say the same, but I gotta be in school by 10, which means getting a train, so I gotta be up by about 7am. It'll be Chris Moyles waking me up though. And I'll need to set a proper loud alarm, to actually get me up on time. All this week, I've been kinda dozing in the morning while listening to Scott Mills -- meant I had some interesting dreams!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Any excuse. I hear money's bad these days... ;)

So was Gareth involved in this plot to destroy Scott's middle ear. Is Laura going to spill the beans about this weekend. Ooh so many questions