Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 16th to 20th May 2011 !!

Viv

Following on from Scott's outstanding set just before Lady Gaga got on stage at the Big Weekend - I actually found him better than her (Oh dear) - Mills is back today at 4 pm in London.

10/10 for the warm up.

We will no doubt be hearing more Gaga stuff this afternoon!! Don't forget to check out the interview with Scott/Gaga which began with Scott saying:-

1. "Loving your outside area" (Okaaaay) .... followed by

2. "Are we going to see something else as well?" (Okaaaaaaay) - and

3. "We embrace boobs". (Okaaaayyy). :*

Note to self: do not have liquids in mouth whilst viewing videos/forums. :hahaha:

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/videos

What was with the jazz section with Gaga. Seriously, not suited to an R1 audience. At least her set ended well however.

4/10 for Gaga.

Post your views right here!! woo hoo

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm getting fed up with the Big Weekend stuff being played out now.... that's the thing about Big Weekends, we are all forced to relive them for at least 14 days afterwards. :-(

From breakfast shows to evening, why do we need all this stuff, when there is the Red button and the Internet.

It's making my head fizz and interfering with the normal running of Shows.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Following on from Scott's outstanding set just before Lady Gaga got on stage at the Big Weekend - I actually found him better than her (Oh dear) - Mills is back today at 4 pm in London.

10/10 for the warm up.

We will no doubt be hearing more Gaga stuff this afternoon!! Don't forget to check out the interview with Scott/Gaga which began with Scott saying:-

1. "Loving your outside area" (Okaaaay) .... followed by

2. "Are we going to see something else as well?" (Okaaaaaaay) - and

3. "We embrace boobs". (Okaaaayyy). :*

Note to self: do not have liquids in mouth whilst viewing videos/forums. :hahaha:

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/videos

What was with the jazz section with Gaga. Seriously, not suited to an R1 audience. At least her set ended well however.

4/10 for Gaga.

Post your views right here!! woo hoo

Definatly agreeing about the Gaga set. It was just a bit weird, and the jazz bit? But the warm-up was amazing! The mass kayoke was great! I was singing along :P

The sheep is not a creature of the air.